ACANA Pork Recipe Stew Canned Dog Food 12.8 ozRegular price $4.79 Save $-4.79
ACANA® food for dogs always Goes Beyond The 1st Ingredient™, and every can of ACANA Premium Chunks is crafted thoughtfully from start to finish. Our Pork Recipe in Bone Broth is crafted with 85%* animal ingredients in the form of premium chunks of pork. It’s also balanced with 15%*† visible fruit and vegetables in a savory bone broth base your dog will love. Add it as a topper on your dog’s favorite ACANA kibble to provide them with more hydration and crave-worthy flavor, or feed alone for an indulgent treat at mealtime.
- The first 4 ingredients are fresh or raw pork, pork broth, beef bone broth and pork liver. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Contains premium, visible chunks of real pork
- Savory bone broth base adds a flavor your dog will crave
- Mix & match with ACANA kibble for a delicious addition to mealtime
- High in moisture to keep your dog hydrated
Pork, pork broth, beef bone broth, pork liver, sweet potatoes, cranberries, carrots, spinach, salmon, dried egg whites, dried egg product, bacon, natural flavor, organic guar gum, calcium carbonate, sunflower oil, tricalcium phosphate, pumpkin, sodium phosphate, salt, potassium chloride, minerals (zinc amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, cobalt amino acid chelate, potassium iodide), blueberries, vitamins (thiamine mononitrate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), choline chloride, taurine.
(ME CALCULATED) 890 kcal/kg, 323 kcal/can (12.8oz, 363g)
ACANA Pork Recipe in Bone Broth Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).