Fromm Four Star Chicken Au Frommage Dry Cat FoodRegular price $19.99 Save $-19.99
Fromm Four-Star Chicken au Frommage® Recipe for cats is a rich, grain-free recipe with chicken and cheese. This recipe is specially prepared to ensure consistency, quality, and superior taste in each and every bowl. Chicken au Frommage® Recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for cats of all ages and can be fed in rotation with other Fromm Four-Star varieties.
Features & Benefits
- Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
- Chicken, chicken meal, chickpeas, dried egg product, lentils, peas, pea protein, potatoes, dried tomato pomace, chicken liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cheese, sweet potatoes, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural flavor, pea fiber, dl-methionine, pears, apples, broccoli, salt, potassium chloride, olive oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), chicory root extract, Vitamins [choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A supplement, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement], Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], cranberries, taurine, yucca schidigera extract, sorbic acid (preservative), blueberries, sodium selenite, parsley, dried Lactobacillus paracasei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals® Chicken au Frommage® Recipe Food for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.