Almo Nature Chicken Recipe with Carrots Canned Cat FoodRegular price $1.69 Save $-1.69
Watch your furry friend flourish on Almo Nature’s HQS Complete Chicken Recipe with Carrots Grain-Free Canned Cat Food. This all-natural, high-quality food features chicken as the first ingredient, appealing to the inner tiger lurking in every kitty! Tender chunks of meat are cooked in their own juices with added vitamins and minerals to provide a complete and balanced meal, while tasty carrots serve as added fiber for increased digestibility. Plus, Almo Nature HQS Complete comes in a wide variety of flavors to satisfy even the finickiest of felines—rotate your furry friend’s diet and provide them with a new, fresh feast every day! And you'll be happy to know that every bite is made with High Quality Sourced (HQS) ingredients—a term used to describe fish or meat that was once fit for human consumption but is now solely used for pet food to help nourish your furry friend!Key Benefits
- All-natural formula is grain-free, GMO-free and crafted with 100% natural ingredients.
- Features chunks and gravy which is perfect for introducing more moisture into a cat’s diet.
- Grain-free formula is easy to digest and is great for sensitive cats or cats with digestive issues.
- Cooked and served in their own broth to increase palatability and reduce boredom.
- Naturally rich in taurine, amino acids and protein for a complete and balanced meal.
Chicken, Water Sufficient For Cooking, Carrots, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Reduced Iron, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Glycine Complex, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity)), Potassium Chloride.
929.4 kcal/kg, 65 kcal/2.47-oz can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||14.5% min|
|CRUDE FAT||1.5% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||0.5% max|